after a third game our little group encountered some more rules/interactions that weren't 100% unambiguous, so hence, more questions!: 1. Does casting power on yourself as a reaction cost the entire reactionary activation? (since self-casting powers doesnt normally take your action)
2. Does the restriction on moving and fireing weapons apply to pistols in melee? (i.e. can you charge an enemy and fire your guns point-blank? [moving at more than 1x speed with a weapon that has a higher strenth that the toughness of the model equipped with it])
3. When are battleplans activated? How do battleplans interact that affect the same thing? (like time of day, weather, etc)
4. Are downed models affected by a failed morale check? (i.e. if they are recovered using first aid or something similar, while the rest of the squad fled, do they also flee when they get up?)
5. Can you voluntarily split up squads on the table by walking out of cohesion?
6. If you charge an enemy squad, can one of your models hold an action to use First Aid to pick up one of your guys after the combat should they fall down? Or do all of your models have to do a combat action when you attack an enemy squad?
7. Does a charging model have to take the shortest straight path towards it’s target?
8. Chameleon in melee seems pretty strong, since models mover very little while combat is going on. Does this work as intended?
9. Can all squads engaged in a melee fight with a single action/reaction?
10. We tried playing a 2v2 game which worked reasonably well, except we had some discussion in how we should do initiative. Is there any way the devs have tried to do this and what worked best?
11. If a humanoid class with a casting trait (priest, wizard, sorcerer, etc) gets a power via another way (fey hybrid, forbidden lore, etc) do they cast that power with ther casting ability, or at base humanoid?