So several questions in no particular order.
1) When using progression points to add a trait, are you still limited to the 0-X from when you made the base model?
2) I have not looked at all the five factions, but from what I have seen so far there is no way to make a small model. Is this a case of based on model size you just say it is a small model, as I can also not see any buff it gets for being small?
3) If I have a trait/natural weapon or armor that is higher than my properties level does the model not get it at all or is it just caped at the properties level?
This is all for now, but I am sure there will be more as we get more into this game. Thank you.
Adding on to Ravens answers for number 1. Just to make certain the question is answered.
When adding a Class Trait through progression, each class has its maximum number of class traits allowed.
As for Faction Traits, there is no maximum. Although each trait your faction has raises your minimum point cost.
You can also replace traits when taking new ones. You just have to maintain any prerequisites for other traits.
2 and 3 are covered above.
1-1 Faction and Species are interchangeable in definition. So yes a faction trait everyone would get. Class traits only the class gets.
Mission Award only means you can only get it through a Mission Award. Mission Awards are dependent upon the mission you get.
2) Smaller models right now have no additional rules. There will be in the near future.
3) You are correct, just you max out at 2 properties but have Claws 4, then only the Claws 2 applies. There are some natural weapons and morphs that have the same enhancement bonus. These just stack within your maximum properties.
1-so the progression point class will lose its faction traits and gain new ones but what ever class traits it already has stay.
2-pretty sure they tried to do small models but they couldnt make it work properly so you probably stuck with a 28-32mm base.
3- natural weapon/armor scale with your properties.
so if you had claws 3 in your faction and your level 1 only has 1 property then itll be claw 1 at properties 2 itll be claws 2 at properties 3 itll be claws 3.
one of the things natural weapons have over armory
hope this helps, I could be wrong on some things as I am just another player.