1. Are they different? 2. Also, in the short explanation it says they trigger on Activation, but in a bulletpoint underneath it says you can also trigger a reaction with movement. How does this work?
3. It says for your Reactionary Activation, you may take a move, or an action. If you decide to take a move, how much movement do you get?
4. Is this sequence correct?: - Berserkers want to go and charge Horse Archers, so they declare their movement
- Horse Archers do not want to get charged, so they declare a Reactionary Activation, and move away
- The Berserkers see the Horse Archers back off, they decide to run into a nearby forest instead, and hold their action.
Is this how it works?